For easy deployment and update, the miniPDM Excel Add-in is a VSTO application deployed with ClickOnce. Because of the nature of this application you might receive several warnings from Windows Defender and/or your antivirus.
To download the installer click on this link and launch “setup.exe”.
- If you get a Windows Defender SmartScreen warning, click More info:
- Then select Run anyway:
- You will then get a prompt to Accept or Don’t Accept the End User License Agreement. Please read it carefully and if you agree with the terms click on Accept.
- Click Install. If there is only a Close button, take a look at the article about miniPDM Troubleshooting.
- You can now launch Excel and the add-in will be loaded automatically. If Excel was already running you will have to restart it.
Each time Excel starts, if you have an internet connection, the add-in will check if there is an update and install it.
The next step is to configure the add-in, to guide you on how to do it, check the article about the Excel Add-in Settings.
Most of the miniPDM feature require a license to run. To activate the add-in, see the article about the miniPDM License.
For more information about the latest updates, check the Changelog.
Click here to download some Demo Files to test this add-in.
To remove the Excel Add-in, just proceed like you would do for any other Windows App.
- In Windows 10 Apps located in Windows Settings, select Apps & features and search for miniPDM.
- Click on the application you want to remove, click on Uninstall and then OK to remove the add-in.